We know that for boys food is energy and the kitchen takes its mission very seriously. We employ 2 chefs, a baker, and 6 kitchen staff to ensure that meals are prepared thoughtfully and with care. Our food is great; it is fresh, nutritious and there is plenty of it.
We sit at round tables, which helps promote a comfortable family atmosphere. At breakfast and dinner, campers sit with their respective cabins (or two cabins together). At lunch, campers enjoy assigned mixed seating where one of the fun games is for them to figure out why they are sitting at their table; there always is a reason!
Our menus are designed with children’s taste in mind while maintaining a nutritious and balanced diet. All meals are prepared fresh daily and are served buffet style.
• Breakfast choices begin with a hot entrée such as french toast, scrambled eggs, or pancakes and are complimented by a breakfast bar that offers among others choices, hot and cold cereals, fruit and yogurt.
• Lunches and dinners are varied, ranging from grilled steak to spaghetti and meat balls to pizza, and is accompanied by a salad bar replete with fruit and a rotating offering of extras such as, hummus, tuna and chicken salad and marinated veggies.
• We always have a station of sunflower butter and jelly as an option to any meal.
• Additionally, fresh fruit is offered as a mid-morning and afternoon snack.
• We hold weekly BBQ’s where boys and their counselors make fires and grill their own hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner.
• We are familiar with, and can accommodate, campers with food allergies such as gluten, lactose intolerant as well as vegetarian and kosher diets.
WE ARE A NUT-FREE CAMP